Join the LatinoEyes Team at the Shopper Insights in Action Conference (SIA) in Chicago!
C+R's Hispanic research experts, Brenda Hurley, Senior Vice President, and Juan Ruiz, Research Director, will be speaking on July 18th at the Shopper Insights in Action Conference which is being held at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile.
In their session "Filling Up the Shopping Cart - A Look at Bicultural Hispanic Shoppers," Juan and Brenda will help you identify ways to reach your Hispanic customers and challenge you to think in new ways about this evolving segment. Topics discussed include understanding:
- How Hispanics choose where to shop;
- Brand loyalty;
- The main factors influencing new product trial;
- Attitudes and usage of national brands vs. store brands vs. Latin American brands;
- The influence of coupons, promotions, rebates, bilingual packaging, celebrity endorsements, etc.; and finally,
- The role that the Internet plays for them when shopping.
To register for the conference and receive 25% off your registration, use our discount code SHOP12CR on the Shopper Insights in Action website.