Do you have project management experience in the exciting world of marketing research? Are you an excellent communicator, who is skilled at juggling several projects at once? Do you enjoy working alongside like-minded individuals who also value innovation, collaboration, and strategic thinking? If your answers to these questions are a decisive "yes," then you may be a fit here at C+R Research.
Who we're looking for:
- Collaborators: Strong ability to work well with others, such as consulting with analysts, coordinating with operations department, and managing vendors.
- Analytical thinkers: Ability to approach studies with an investigative mindset to efficiently and effectively manage the full scope of projects.
- Problem solvers: Passion for ensuring the accuracy of project data, and determination to strategically resolve any issues that may come up.
What does this role look like?
C+R Research is looking for a Project Coordinator for our Field department, housed within our Operations department. The Project Coordinator is responsible for fielding multiple marketing research studies from kickoff to final billing; consulting with analysts, coordinating with Operations, and managing vendors.
What you'll do:
- Junior-level team member with some previous sample or project management experience.
- Manage multiple projects in the online quant methodology.
- Assist on some pre-sales sample bidding in the online quant arena with guidance. Includes gathering project specifications, scoping potential vendor options, compiling cost comparisons. Recommendations on cost, feasibility and timing will be made by a more senior-level team member.
- Manage projects in field from launching through data delivery across methodologies including online, mall intercept, telephone and in-person
- Prepare and monitor cost estimates to actual expenses including re-bids for scope changes
- Take immediate corrective actions to keep projects on track and inform the immediate manager of any possible delays or problems during fieldwork
- Define expected results and use performance indicators and other processes/systems to monitor and track projects completion are within timeframe and budget targets
- Quota management (accuracy checks, movement among sources/vendors, updates/changes)
- Coordination of data sends or pulls with internal and external staff
- Confirmation of job specifics, set-up of internal resources
- Kick-off meetings with internal team members and vendors
- Handle all communication regarding set-up, timing, etc. with outside vendors
- Provide daily updates to analysts and vendors using DimensionNet and Desktop Reporter
- Professional written and oral communication with internal and external staff
- Resolve respondent issues as needed
Promoting Data Quality
- Ensure sample accuracy and quality by running data reports
- Coordinate data checks and survey replacement with analysts, data collection and vendors
- Set up validations for mall projects
- Monitor phone facilities
- Promote a positive respondent experience in survey and data collection
- Consult with internal staff regarding sampling needs/design, working to resolve feasibility issues
- Leverage census data for sample balancing, quota development, weighting
- Knowledge of vendor capabilities, strengths/advantages; able to consult with internal clients on a vendor's fit for a project and make recommendations
- Coordinate client sample management with Data Collection team
- Blend internal and external panels, online and offline resources, to meet the project needs
- Briefings/Kickoff meetings to ensure clear understanding of project needs
- Ensure the selection of sampling procedures has been correctly followed
- Negotiation of timelines, costs and for external sample
- Set-up of communications and materials for project
- Billing/Invoice management for projects once complete
- Special projects as required
- Keep abreast of industry changes
- Regular attendance
What you need:
- 0-2 years experience in marketing research data collection, quality control and field management experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to juggle numerous concurrent projects and tasks with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of market research industry and experience in consumer research methodologies
- Strong negotiation, project management and communications skills
- Experience with sampling in online, phone and/or in-person methodologies
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
WORKING CONDITION AND BENEFITS
Casual office environment. Competitive benefits including medical, dental, life, AD&D, LTD, STD, FSA/HSA, DCA, 401(k) with employer match and excellent PTO.
Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Project Coordinator" in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.