C+R Research is looking for a Quantitative Research Associate to assist quantitative analysts in managing client primary research projects. This position is involved in all aspects of primary research projects from research design/proposal through full written report.
- Use simple quantitative designs (under the supervision of an Analyst) such as typical concept tests, positioning test, product tests, small-scale tracking studies, etc.
- Assist in the completion and submission of bid forms.
- Check programs, tabulation plans, code sheets and cross-tabulated data for accuracy and completeness.
- Pull and check data in reports.
- Assist in developing of final reports by providing data and putting together PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain and build internal relationships by providing excellent project support, follow-up and timely delivery of results.
- Assist other analysts/project teams on an as needed basis.
- Organize and maintain project information
- Learn and develop research methods.
- Special projects as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 0-2 years experience in primary marketing research at either a supplier or field service, preferably.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with MS Office products.
Bachelor's in Marketing, Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology, Communication, or other related field.
WORKING CONDITION AND BENEFITS
Casual office environment.
Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Quantitative Research Associate" in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
C+R Research expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.